15 Apr What does a Very Low Calorie Diet Look Like?
Phase 2 of our detox programs introduce a Very Low Calorie Diet component, which equals 500 calories per day. With the help of our detox drops, you won’t be hungry, if you follow the instructions in your user guide.
The TNH detox drops will release between 2,000 and 4,000 calories into your bloodstream so the food you eat is just supplementing these calories and teaching your digestive system good habits.
Things to remember:
- Drink 2-3 litres of water every day.
- Don’t eat more than the stated portion of protein, fruit and starchy carbs as outlined in your user guide.
- Remember it is important to eat the total 500 calories per day – so don’t skimp out!
- If the recipes you choose leave you short of that 500 calories target, increase the vegetable quantity to compensate.
- Our recipes are specifically designed for the limited ingredients available during this phase of the program, so if you need some inspiration on how to get creative, check out our phase 2 recipes.
- If you do all things right, you will not be hungry.