BAKED APPLES WITH GRANOLA & HONEY
Extremely easy, simple breakfast, mid-morning snack or easy desert. Sweet apples filled with granola mixture, baked until tender and drizzled with honey. Yes please 😋
Prep time 5 mins Cook time 40 mins
Serves: 4 (180 cal per serve)
- 4 Apples, sweet
- ½ cup Granola
- 4 tsp. Coconut oil (or Olive, Avocado, Butter, etc.)
- 4 tsp. Honey
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Wash apples, cut off the top and scoop out the core using a melon baller, or knife/spoon combo, leaving the bottom ¼ of the apple intact.
- Place apples in a baking dish.
- Drop ½ tsp. of coconut oil in each apple hole.
- Fill each apple with 2 Tbs. of granola.
- Top each apple with remaining ½ tsp. of coconut oil.
- Bake apples, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover an bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.
- Drizzle apples with 1 tsp. honey each.
- Serve with ice cream or yogurt (optional).