- 150 g chilled cooked white fish or prawns
- 3 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 2 tomatoes 1 diced and 1 sliced
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- Fresh chopped Coriander
- Dash hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 or 2 Jalapeno peppers thinly sliced
- 30 gms cream cheese
- Steam the prawns or fish.
- Add lemon, onion, galic and chopped coriander.
- Stir in diced tomatoes and ot sauce.
- Chill and marinate the Ingredients in the refrigerator.
- Traditionally cerviche is not cooked.
- The citric acids “cook” the fish.
- this is an alternative to cooking the prawns or fish.
- Serve over cream cheese
- Garnish with Jalapeno peppers thinly sliced
- sliced tomatoes on the side
Prawns 159 calories
White fish 165 calories
Ceviche (VLCD / HCG Diet) recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program