Char Grilled Steak With Cucumber And Carrot Salad (Maintenance)
- 550 gms beef scotch fillet steaks
- Olive oil spray
- 200gms Italian-style salad greens
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 2 carrots (medium size), peeled into ribbons
- 60ml (1/4cup) balsamic dressing
- Preheat a chargrill on medium-high. Spray both sides of the steaks with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cook the steaks for 2-3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 3 minutes to rest.
- Combine the salad, cucumber and dressing in a large bowl.
- Thickly slice the steaks diagonally across the grain. Add to the salad. Toss to combine.
Calories per serve 227
Char Grilled Steak with Cucumber and Carrot Salad (VLCD / HCG Diet) recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program