Char Grilled Steak With Cucumber And Carrot Salad (Maintenance)
- 550 gms beef scotch fillet steaks
- Olive oil spray
- 200gms Italian-style salad greens
- 2 lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 2 carrots (medium size), peeled into ribbons
- 60ml (1/4cup) balsamic dressing
- Preheat a chargrill on medium-high. Spray both sides of the steaks with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cook the steaks for 2-3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 3 minutes to rest.
- Combine the salad, cucumber and dressing in a large bowl.
- Thickly slice the steaks diagonally across the grain. Add to the salad. Toss to combine.
Calories per serve 227
Char Grilled Steak with Cucumber and Carrot Salad recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program