Chicken And Mango Salad (Maintenance)
- 4 Chicken Breasts (120gms each), fat and sineew trimmed, season to taste
- 6 tblsp Olive oil
- Juice 1 lime
- Thai Red Chilli, seeded and chopped
- Small handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 small ripe mangoes
- 150 gms mixed sald leaves
- Steam the chicken breasts for approx 7-8 mins (or until cooked) and set aside to cool, then shred.
- Mix together: oil, lime juice, chilli and coriander. Season dressing to taste.
- Peel the mangoes and cut into slices.
- Divide the salad greens between 4 plates and top with mango and chicken slices. Drizzle over the dressing to serve.
414 calories Per serve
Chicken and Mango Salad recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program