Chicken And Mango Salad (Maintenance)
- 4 Chicken Breasts (120gms each), fat and sineew trimmed, season to taste
- 6 tblsp Olive oil
- Juice 1 lime
- Thai Red Chilli, seeded and chopped
- Small handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 small ripe mangoes
- 150 gms mixed sald leaves
- Steam the chicken breasts for approx 7-8 mins (or until cooked) and set aside to cool, then shred.
- Mix together: oil, lime juice, chilli and coriander. Season dressing to taste.
- Peel the mangoes and cut into slices.
- Divide the salad greens between 4 plates and top with mango and chicken slices. Drizzle over the dressing to serve.
414 calories Per serve
Chicken and Mango Salad (VLCD / HCG Diet) recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program