Italian Vinaigrette (Maintenance)
- 1/2 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mayonaise or sour cream
- 1 tspoon orgaic Italian heeer spice blend
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine Ingredients in small saucepan.
- Simmer on low heat fo 5 minutesto cobine flavours
- Remove from heat, chill, and serve as a dressing or use as a marinade.
- Add olive oil
- Stir in sour cream or mayonnaise to make creamy Italian dressing
Makes 2 servings
Italian Vinaigrette (VLCD / HCG Diet) recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program