Slow Cooked Chicken
- 3 x 100 gram whole chicken breast pieces
- 5 cloves fresh chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place pieces of chicken in slow cooker and cover with enough water so it doesn’t burn.
- Add spices and garlic.
- Cook on medium for 3 or more hours.
- Save the juices for sauces and dressings.
- Variations: add 2 x 400g cans of organic chopped tomatoes to make it a complete meal.
- Try an organic poultry mix spice mixture for a rich sage flavor.
Serves 2 people
Calories 200 kcal
Slow Cooked Chicken recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program