Thai Beef Salad (Maintenance)
- 4 cups mixed lettuce
- 125g Lebanes cucumber sliced
- 20 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 3/4 cup capsicum sliced thinly
- 1 carrot sliced ly
- 12 snow peas sliced thinly
- 1/3 cup shallots sliced thinly
- 2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 4 tsps Thai Seasoning
- 500 gm raw lean rump
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1/2 tsp crushed ginger
- 2 tsps soy sauce
- ! tblsp Thai Chilli Jam
- Piece lemon grass stalk (remove before serving)
- 1 tblsp fresh coriander leaves chopped
Combine dressing in a jar and shake well (leave to steep for up to 1 hr before serving)
Coat Steak in Thai Seasoning.
use paper towel to wipe a little vegetable oil on non stick frypan..
Cook steak till done to your liking Cut into thin strip and leave to one side.
Divide salad ingredients equally between 4 dinner plates.
Place Bean shoots on top of salad..
Lay Rump slices over salad
Pour dressing over the top
Thai Beef Salad recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program