Thai Beef Salad (Maintenance)
- 4 cups mixed lettuce
- 125g Lebanese cucumber sliced
- 20 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- ¾ cup capsicum sliced thinly
- 1 carrot sliced
- 12 snow peas sliced thinly
- ½ cup shallots sliced thinly
- 2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 4 tbsp Thai Seasoning
- 500g raw lean rump
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup water
- ½ tsp crushed garlic
- ½ tsp crushed ginger
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Thai Chilli Jam
- Piece lemon grass stalk (remove before serving)
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves chopped
- Combine dressing in a jar and shake well (leave to steep for up to 1 hr before serving)
- Coat Steak in Thai Seasoning.
- use paper towel to wipe a little vegetable oil on non stick frypan.
- Cook steak till done to your liking Cut into thin strip and leave to one side.
- Divide salad ingredients equally between 4 dinner plates.
- Place bean shoots on top of salad..
- Lay rump slices over salad
- Pour dressing over the top
Thai Beef Salad (VLCD / HCG Diet) recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program