CHICKEN AND MANGO SALAD
- 4 chicken breasts (120g each), fat and sinew trimmed, season to taste
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- Juice 1 lime
- Thai red chilli, seeded and chopped
- Small handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 small ripe mangoes
- 150g mixed salad leaves
- Steam the chicken breasts for approx. 7-8 mins (or until cooked) and set aside to cool, then shred.
- Mix together: oil, lime juice, chilli and coriander. Season dressing to taste.
- Peel the mangoes and cut into slices.
- Divide the salad greens between 4 plates and top with mango and chicken slices. Drizzle over the dressing to serve.
414 calories per serve