CHOCOLATE, COCONUT & DATE BLISS BALLS
- 500g pitted dates
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- Line large baking tray with baking paper
- Put all ingredients (excluding desiccated coconut) in a food processor and blend for 1 minute.
- Add 4-5 tbsp of hot water, and blend for another 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until mixture is finely chopped and just smooth.
- Scrape the side of the food processor down; blend again.
- Roll tablespoon amounts of mixture into 24 balls; roll in desiccated coconut.
- Place balls on prepared tray and refrigerate until ready to eat.
95 calories per ball