Cold Curried Chicken Salad (VLCD)
- 100 grams chicken diced
- 1 Apple diced
- Celery diced (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tblsp finely minced onion
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- 1/4 tsp curry powder or to taste
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of onion powder
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Pinch of Turmeric
- In small saucepan lightly saute chicken in lemon juice until lightly brown,
- add 1/4 cup water and spices.
- Stir well and simmer over low heat until liquid reduces to form a sauce and chicken is well cooked.
- Add water as needed to create the consistency you want
- Chill, add chopped apple and celery or or omit the celery and serve over lettuce.
Chicken 110 calories
Apple 90 calories
Cold Curried Chicken Salad
Curry Chicken and Cabbage Soup (VLCD / HCG Diet) recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program
recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program