Cold Curried Chicken Salad (VLCD)
- 100 grams chicken diced
- 1 Apple diced
- Celery diced (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tblsp finely minced onion
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- 1/4 tsp curry powder or to taste
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of onion powder
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Pinch of Turmeric
- In small saucepan lightly saute chicken in lemon juice until lightly brown,
- add 1/4 cup water and spices.
- Stir well and simmer over low heat until liquid reduces to form a sauce and chicken is well cooked.
- Add water as needed to create the consistency you want
- Chill, add chopped apple and celery or or omit the celery and serve over lettuce.
Chicken 110 calories
Apple 90 calories
Cold Curried Chicken Salad (VLCD) recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program