Fish and Cabbage with Cumin (VLCD)
- 100g white fish fillet without skin
- 2 tsp Tamari (soy sauce)
- 1/4 tsp crushed fennel seeds
- 1 cup Savoy cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1 spring onion
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- Grill fish fillet (season with a squeeze of lemon, ½ the tamari, salt and pepper to taste). Be careful not to overcook.
- Meanwhile, heat pan and cook cabbage, fennel and cumin (about 3 minutes) until cabbage starts to wilt. Add a drizzle of water or lemon juice plus the remaining Tamari to avoid sticking.
- Place cabbage on plate. Put the fish on top and drizzle with the pan juices. (if you place the fish on a piece of foil curled up at the edges you can catch the juice and use it too). Garnish with spring onion and serve immediately.
Fish 110 colories
Veg 22 calories
Fish and Cabbage with Cumin (VLCD / HCG Diet) recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program