Lemon Prawns and Spinach (VLCD)
- 100g prawn meat (head and tails removed) (Crab or lobster)
- 3 cups spinach (or amount allowed)
- 3 Tblsps water
- Juice of 1 lemon (or 1/2 lemon if you like things less lemony)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- black pepper
- Preheat non-stick frypan over MED heat.
- Add water, garlic, and prawns.
- Cook 3 -5 mins or until prawns just turn pink. (Add water as necessary)
- Squeeze in juice of 1 lemon.
- Add spinach.
- Toss in salt & pepper.
- Cook uncovered until spinach wilts.
Veg 21 calories (inrease portion if required)
Prawn 106 calories
Crab 84 calories
Lobster 90 calories
Lemon Prawns and Spinach (VLCD) recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program