Orange Ginger Chicken (VLCD)
- 100g Chicken – cut into chunks
- Black Pepper
- Orange – cut in half (half for juice and half to cut in thin slices)
- 2-3 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Ginger Root (about 2cm long piece, peeled & minced)
- 1/2 Tablespoon Fresh Basil
- Juice of Half Lemon
- Preheat pan over MED heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
- Add chicken to pan and stir fry until brown on all sides, about 5-10 mins.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 min.
- Squeeze juice of ½ orange over chicken.
- Peel & slice ½ orange into thin slices. Add orange sections, ginger, lemon juice, and basil. Stir well.
- Cover and simmer for about 20-30 mins.
Chicken 110 Calories
Orange Ginger Chicken
Curry Chicken and Cabbage Soup (VLCD / HCG Diet) recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program.