San Choy Bow (makes 5 portions) (VLCD)
- 500 g Chicken mince (Veal or Beef)
- 4-6 Tb Water
- 3 Tb Tamari sauce (Chang’s, Fountain, Ayam)
- 3 Tb Fish sauce gluten free (Chang’s)
- 1 ts Ginger, grated
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup fresh chopped coriander
- 3 cups Iceberg lettuce’(keep 3 small leaves shred the rest finely) OR 2 cups Cabbage
- Mix tamari and fish sauce in a jug.
- stir fry the mince until half-browned.
- Mix chicken mince with water until absorbed. (this will help soften the proteins in the meat and improve the finished texture)
- Add ginger, garlic, coriander, tamari and fish sauce
- Continue simmering to reduce sauce. (Divide into 5 portions) freezes well.
Fill 3 small lettuce cups with shredded lettuce divide the single portion of Meat over the lettuce…ENJOY
15 calories for Lettuce serving.
44 calories for Cabbage serving
110 calories Chicken
142 calories beef
112 calories veal
San Choy Bow (makes 5 portions) (VLCD) recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program