Savoury dill Dressing/Marinade
- Fresh dill minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon OLD BAY seasoning Mix (see recipe list)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine Ingredients, allow the flavours to marinate for 30 minutes or more and serve as a marinade for fish or a drressing for vegetables or salad.
- For use as a marinade, double or triple the recipe as needed.
Savoury dill Dressing/Marinade (VLCD / HCG Diet) recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program