Spice encrusted Eye Fillet (VLCD)
- 100g Eye fillet (chicken breast or Veal Steak)
- Prepared spices (see Tip)
- Place ingredients in a plastic bag, toss till whole fillet is coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat non stick fry pan
- Add seasoned steak, cook on one side till blood rises to the surface.
- Turn over, cook until steak is done to your liking. (only turn steak once to ensure it remains tender)
Prepared spices from the spice aisle of any supermarket:
Moroccan, Thai, Smokey BBQ, Italian, Portuguese, Bush Spices, Aussie BBQ…Just to name a few…experiment.
142 calories beef
112 calories veal
Spice encrusted Eye Fillet (VLCD) recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program