Spice encrusted Eye Fillet (VLCD)
- 100g eye fillet (chicken breast or veal steak)
- Prepared spices (see tip)
- Place ingredients in a plastic bag, toss till whole fillet is coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat non stick fry pan
- Add seasoned steak, cook on one side till blood rises to the surface.
- Turn over, cook until steak is done to your liking (only turn steak once to ensure it remains tender)
Prepared spices from the spice aisle of any supermarket:
Moroccan, Thai, smokey BBQ, Italian, Portuguese, bush spices, Aussie BBQ… Just to name a few…experiment.
142 calories beef
112 calories veal
Spice encrusted eye fillet (VLCD / HCG Diet) recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program