Spicy Chilli Chicken (VLCD)
- 100g cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- Preheat saucepan over MED-HI heat.
- Add all ingredients except for Tabasco sauce.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer, cover, & cook 30 mins.
- Add Tabasco just before serving (to taste).
- This is also great fixed in a small slow cooker. Toss everything in and put it on while you’re out and come back to great tasting dinner! If using the crockpot, you can use cut up uncooked chicken (even frozen!). Feel free to add your allowed vegetable to this as well.
Chicken 110 Colories
Spicy Chilli Chicken (VLCD / HCG Diet) recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program