Tarragon Veal and Mushrooms (VLCD)
- 100g veal schnitzel (uncrumbed)
- 90g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- Cook veal for 2 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking (lightly coat with lemon juice first so it doesn’t stick). Transfer to a plate. Cover to rest and keep warm.
- Put ½ cup of water into the pan then add mushrooms to it. Cook for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir in tarragon
- Add mushrooms to the plate with the veal. Garnish with a little chopped parsley if desired.
Veal 142 Calories
Veg 22 Calories
Tarragon Veal and Mushrooms (VLCD / HCG Diet) recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program