FISH AND CABBAGE WITH CUMIN (VLCD)
- 100g white fish fillet without skin
- 2 tsp tamari (soy sauce)
- 1/4 tsp crushed fennel seeds
- 1 cup savoy cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1 spring onion
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- Grill fish fillet.
- Season with a squeeze of lemon, ½ the tamari, salt, and pepper to taste (be careful not to overcook).
- Meanwhile, heat pan and cook cabbage, fennel, and cumin (about 3 minutes) until cabbage starts to wilt. Add a drizzle of water or lemon juice plus the remaining tamari to avoid sticking.
- Place cabbage on the plate. Put the fish on top and drizzle with the pan juices (if you place the fish on a piece of foil curled up at the edges you can catch the juice and use it too).
- Garnish with spring onion and serve immediately.
VLCD Meal Breakdown
- Fish 110 calories
- Veg 22 calories