Orange Cabbage Salad With Chicken (Maintenance)
- 150g chicken
- 1/2 head of any kind of cabbage
- One orange (3 tablespoons of juice and remaining orange sliced or in segments)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch of fresh or powdered ginger
- Dash of cayenne (optional)
- salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- drizzle olive or sesame oil (1 tspoon)
- 10 gms sliced almonds or sesame seeds (toasted)
- Cut chicken into strips, marinate in cider vinegar, lemon juice and spices.
- Cook thoroughly browning slightly.Prepare dressing with 3 tablespoons of orange juice, black pepper, salt and cayenne.
- You may add extra apple cider vinegar if desired. Shred cabbage into coleslaw consistency and toss lightly with dressing. Allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes or overnight.
- Top with chicken and orange slices.
Chicken 165 Calories
Fruit 90 Calories
Veg 22 Calories
Nuts 58 Calories
Oil 30 calories
total 365 calories
Orange Cabbage Salad with Chicken (VLCD / HCG Diet) recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program