Orange Cabbage Salad With Chicken (Maintenance)
- 150g chicken
- 1/2 head of any kind of cabbage
- One orange (3 tablespoons of juice and remaining orange sliced or in segments)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pinch of fresh or powdered ginger
- Dash of cayenne (optional)
- salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- drizzle olive or sesame oil (1 tspoon)
- 10 gms sliced almonds or sesame seeds (toasted)
- Cut chicken into strips, marinate in cider vinegar, lemon juice and spices.
- Cook thoroughly browning slightly.Prepare dressing with 3 tablespoons of orange juice, black pepper, salt and cayenne.
- You may add extra apple cider vinegar if desired. Shred cabbage into coleslaw consistency and toss lightly with dressing. Allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes or overnight.
- Top with chicken and orange slices.
Chicken 165 Calories
Fruit 90 Calories
Veg 22 Calories
Nuts 58 Calories
Oil 30 calories
total 365 calories
Orange Cabbage Salad with Chicken recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program