- 100 g chilled cooked whit fish or prawns
- 3 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- Diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic crushed and minced
- Fresh chopped coriander
- Dash of tabasco
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Steam the prawns or fish.
- Add lemon, onion, galic and chopped coriander.
- Stir in diced tomatoes and ot sauce.
- Chill and marinate the Ingredients in the refrigerator.
- Traditionally cerviche is not cooked.
- The citric acids “cook” the fish.
- this is an alternative to cooking the prawns or fish.
Prawns 106 calories
White fish 110 calories
Ceviche (VLCD) recipe for maintaining healthy weight loss with the Trim n Healthy program